Building a new computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea they are so waht you need a whole computer and a monitor and keyboard and mouse lol. WE can go basic then lol. i thought it was jsut the computer ok these what you change to get your money back lol.

CPU change to VENICE CORE 3000 ok. that will cut 100 and more off lol.

SAMSUNG 913V-Black 19" 12ms LCD Monitor i got this monitor im keeping the san d =D lol it owns i got logitec kb and mouse so im good they are new =) and i got brnad new creative speakers 4.1 =D

dude Water Cooling hahaha will cost alot for a good custom set-up at least for a AMD 64 a good one starts around 500 bucks and up man. Jsut get a good heatsink fan . ill post one up and also get ArticSilver thermal paste as its the best and you neeed it for your cpu to heatsink.

but everyone on there has 3500 and lower i have a 4000+ o_O
maybe im in need of something more powerful ?

lol no most like as i like the venice core cause it OC's so far on stock cooling with the stock fan. Know with better cooling man taht sucker is off like a rocket. People how have the money get that or the go for FX-57 very nice cpus. the 4000 Is a get cpu but as i warn you im not sure how good it is for OCing the 4000. If you want to OC later on in the future i woiuld get a 3200 venice or a 3000 venice core if not your fine. That computer will run games and otehr things smooth and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom