Problem with remote control for graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

mx416

Baseband Member
The card is a Nivida GeForce FX5700. I installed all the software and drivers for it. I cannot get the remote control to work. I have batteries in it, and the RF receiver plugged into my computer. The computer reconizes the receiver when I connect it.

The manual says to go into control panel and open up the Foreware remote control, you have to check the box to initialize the remote. When I do this, it says "Failed to activate Nivida X10 USB remote"

I've tried reinstalling everything and it still doesn't work. The pdf manual has no section for troubleshooting either.

Thanks HAVOK, that worked!!! I'm suprised it was missing the drivers for it or that they didn't work right with the software that came with it.

Thanks again, you're a real asset to these forums, thanks so much

mx416 said:
Thanks HAVOK, that worked!!! I'm suprised it was missing the drivers for it or that they didn't work right with the software that came with it.

Thanks again, you're a real asset to these forums, thanks so much

No Problem. Glad to see you got it up and working. I'm not sure why ATI & NVIDIA don't have those drivers included in their REMOTE appz. Without the RF USB you can't use the remote. So........why not have the proper drivers installed with the remote app? I have no idea.... Somethings we'll never explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom