ps2 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

questionsite01

Beta member
i have a xbox (trading)
but also a ps2 but that doesnt seem to work... it loads, sound comes on, but no visuals, i don't know what the problem is, anyone know?

1. Make sure u plugged in the correct connection adapter thing. its the yellow one for visuals, red or white for audio.

2. If u are using a VCR with the Ps2, make sure u also have the correct setup.

also if your warranty sticker is still intact you can call sony and have them fix it for free. Thats what i did when my stoped working .

Yeah. you might need a new cord that connects that gives visuals and sounds, sound might be messed up some how, is it plugged in the back of the PS2 all the way?

you may need to buy a new tv cable for the ps2, i suggest s-video. or you can buy a ps2 av adapter and use monster cables!!

Ch3rryBlaster said:
also if your warranty sticker is still intact you can call sony and have them fix it for free. Thats what i did when my stoped working .

That works great until you get tired of sending it to them for 2 weeks at a time(especially when it's the same thing that keeps breaking)

I've sent my twice and it broke once again decide not to send it back becuase I hadn't played it in so long and appearntly i can live without it until PS3 comes out.

talldude123 said:
you may need to buy a new tv cable for the ps2, i suggest s-video. or you can buy a ps2 av adapter and use monster cables!!

If you buy S-Video, make sure your TV is S-Video compatible.

Call Joe @ Etown Electronics. 270.234.9113
He has been repairing them since they came out, he does quality work at a more than reasonable price. He has fixed PS2's all over the states.... Tell him Microsoftne sent ya....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom