anythin to watch out for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angryOGG

In Runtime
ok i ordered all the parts for my new comp and was wondering if there is anything i shuld watch out for or do wile building. im especially concerned with the DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR mobo im gettin because ive heard it's a pain to set up if u dont kno wut u'r doing. any tips that'll make building go smoother and easier are much appreciated.

Do not take jumpers off unless needed

Do not let the screwdriver slip and pwn the motherboard.

lol, i missed the screw driver on my mobo and kind of slid it across the board...first build, i shall know on my second build...if i ever do a secodn build

if you set it up wrong and it doesn't work, it is actually not a very big risk to killing anything. with the exception of USB headers, nothing you can put in wrong will carry enough power to break anything.

o ok that makes me feel much better :D
i kno this next question is probably going to sound extremely n00bish but i need to kno wut to do: How do i format 2 HD's wile only instaling windows on 1? is there simply a choice for this?
basically i understand all of the building aspects of a custom comp but it's the BIOS that has me worried :umm:

when you have the WIndows cd installing. When you get to teh Partiton part if your BIOS does show them which it shoould lol. OK Partiton in the partiton it should show both hdd there is where you can format them. And one thing that is not noobish you have a question that you need Answered. :D cheers on the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom