Which Gaming Processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just cant wait to try BF on it :D I just did a spreadsheet on comparing the prices from Newegg to Monarch, and monarch was cheaper....hmmmmmmm.

Hmm, that 3700+ looks weird in the rest of that Uber rig, lol. Make sure to overclock it nicely.

Also, seeing as you have money to spare, I recommend getting another gig of RAM.

idk i'll hafta get a good heatsink fan. theres one in MaximumPC mag that got good ratings its called Cooler Master's Hyper 6+. i'll newegg it and see if they have it.

personally, if I had the money, I'd go dual core. Toledo if possible (2x1MB L2 cache)
even if the games don't benefit much, running apps simultaneously, and some apps designed to utilize 2 cores, will run much better

apokalipse said:
personally, if I had the money, I'd go dual core. Toledo if possible (2x1MB L2 cache)
even if the games don't benefit much, running apps simultaneously, and some apps designed to utilize 2 cores, will run much better

Soon games will be optimized for dual core systems. So if you get a dual core, you will be able to speed up programs that support SMP, multitask, and be future proof for the new game optimizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom