missing windows amdk6 file

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok my windows xp pro was installed and i skipped the amdk6 file because a error occured,and now my cpu cant go back in idle mode after running graphical 3dgames so its 100 precent underload all the time until i reboot, where can i download it, ive tried microsoft.com but i cant seem to find the exact right program, can some body help me thanks

burned-ati said:
ok my windows xp pro was installed and i skipped the amdk6 file because a error occured,and now my cpu cant go back in idle mode after running graphical 3dgames so its 100 precent underload all the time until i reboot, where can i download it, ive tried microsoft.com but i cant seem to find the exact right program, can some body help me thanks

I don't know anything about this file, and I can't find anywhere that you can download it it by itself. However, I did find in this article that the file in question is included in Windows XP Service Pack. Get your hands on service pack 2 or download it and it should fix your problem. Hope that helps.

yes i do have service pack two but downloading service pack two only repairs the amdk6 thats messed up, i dont have the file to repair, thanks any way. i hope i dont have to buy a new windows

ok i now have all the files in the right spot now, theres three total amd files amdagp amdk6 amdk7 is this right or is there more?

ok i guess its not working my cpu is still running under full load with 3dmark05, and doom 3 also, so yea its skipping and stuff, also its under full load if i try to watch a wmp video. but its all good warez lol i just downloaded windows xp pro with sp2 forget buying it hahaha www.piratebay.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom