Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no...keep shelling out a ton of $$$$$ for it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aniket

Baseband Member
hey all u geeks i wanna to inform from 1 most important treat that might result in u r os break down in the case if u r os is winXP WIN NT WIN2000
hey look into the core and u will find that in windows\system32\ u will get a file hal.dll this file is nothing but a hardware absraction layer for u r pc its machine based so different for different machine if u will delete it or it will get deleted then u r in trouble as there is no way that u r system will reboot so plz keep the safe backup for tthis file or stay ready for u r system crash

Thanks for that....

I would recommend not deleting any file out of your system32 folder anyways.:confused:

i don't even remember if i told you to learn to use punctuation next time you write something..

but here it is again, don't write anything unless you can write it properly so others have a easy time of understanding what the hell you mean :D

Yeah a recovery console should do the trick but it's generally never a good Idea to deleat a file from system 32.

aniket said:
hey all u geeks i wanna to inform from 1 most important treat that might result in u r os break down in the case if u r os is winXP WIN NT WIN2000
hey look into the core and u will find that in windows\system32\ u will get a file hal.dll this file is nothing but a hardware absraction layer for u r pc its machine based so different for different machine if u will delete it or it will get deleted then u r in trouble as there is no way that u r system will reboot so plz keep the safe backup for tthis file or stay ready for u r system crash

yeah.....whats the point? Dont delete crucial system files...no shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom