Computer Wont Turn On!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

radguy

Baseband Member
Me and my friend were screwing around in the bios of his comp, set up a password on thing, and we turned off the comp and the password doesnt work! what do we do? we tried clearing the cmos and it still doesnt work... i dont think it is really clearing it....

what can i do???

it is an Aopen AK79D-400VN

ummm........ where is that..........

is it like the only battery on the board? next to the CMOS jumpers?

CMOS battery is the little, silver, round battery on the motherboard...looks like a watch battery. Turn off computer, unplug it, then take it out for a few mins. Then, put the battery back, plug in computer and start...should reset.

When it does reset, it will go back to default values, so you may need to set some of the options to what you had it before (minus the mess up).

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom