Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
I hate dell. For christmas, my dad bought me a dell inspiron 600m, and a dell desktop for my mom, and another one for my sister. When I used my inspiron for the first time, I found picturs from an indian family. The guys name was Garoosh. Also, My moms monitor stopped working. They both had 3 year warrantys on them, and they wont honor it. I had to buy a new Hard drive, and my mummy had to buy a new monitor. Anyways, I hate dell. I talked to one of my friends who used to work for them, and he said they use refurbished parts!

I was just thinking about how much Dell sucks too. Their "gaming" PC the XPS Gen 5 or whatever its called is about $1,700 (thats marked down from $2,000) and you only get 512MB of RAM, and a 6800 (not GT or Ultra). I don't think that includes a monitor or speakers. Whats more, they said the hardware in this machine is "top of the line" and "cutting edge." lol

that's bullcrap beacuse they dont even use AMD Processors and the top of the line VId card is the XFX Geforce 7800GTX Right now. Dell BLOWS!@((*&#(*&#

Uneducated people will buy them, If you where employee of Dell youd understand, yes Dell sucks but people gotta make money off dumb people right?

People are so stupid. A friend went out and bought a Dell, knowing full well that I would build one for him. Worse, he started bashing Apple and every other computer manufacturer on Earth, calling them "second-best" to Dell.

Can I shoot myself now?

eek, Dell is like your Intel loving, big brand company worshipping, stupid friend who thinks they know a lot but dont.

I'm gonna hijack this thread to ***** about Gateway too. I spent a ton of money buying PCs from them over the years until I bought my last tower. I got it and the graphics quality sucked... So I went out and bought an AGP vid card (when they were the best there was) and when I went to install it I found out that there WAS NO AGP SLOT ON THE MOBO. Now, let me explain this, there was a design on the mobo where the AGP slot should have been stamped, but there was nothing there. Gateway sucks. I will never buy a pre-fab computer again.

I'm gonna hijack this thread to ***** about Gateway too. I spent a ton of money buying PCs from them over the years until I bought my last tower. I got it and the graphics quality sucked... So I went out and bought an AGP vid card (when they were the best there was) and when I went to install it I found out that there WAS NO AGP SLOT ON THE MOBO. Now, let me explain this, there was a design on the mobo where the AGP slot should have been stamped, but there was nothing there. Gateway sucks. I will never buy a pre-fab computer again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom