a 12inch notebook with 9600pro?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastman

Solid State Member
Does anyone know if any companies make a 12 inch notebook but with the option of putting in teh ati 9600 pro? i was going to get a sager but i REALLY want something small, is there anyway to get a 9600 into a 12 inch? if u can help me out i would appreciate it greatly

come on guys can u help me out, or is there a way to swap in one if i bought a laptop? doubt it but jsut wanted to ask anyway

ekÆsine said:

He was looking for a 12 inch screen.

Anyways I dont think any company makes a 12 inch laptop with a 9600 mobility in it because it would cause some major heating issues.

Aisde from that it seems like 14-15 inch laptops are the best you can find.

oops sorry, i should have read through that more carefully. i don't think something like that is available. the 12 inch notebooks i have found mostly have integrated video.

i think it's that 12inch is too small to fit much in it. you will have to decide on whether you want ultra portable or gaming power.

thank you, yes i was looking for a 12 inch notebook, if i was going for the 15 i would get the sager, and i think i said something about it before. so probably no chance in puttin one in huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom