Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shame you canÂ’t also say that about maturity apparently. Back on topic Paul Thurrot has detailed reviews yes but he lost my trust when he made his whistler reviews no longer do I find him credible.

And we all have the right to hold our own opinion no harm done. But I would like to ask how many people think he is credible only if they were around to read his XP/Whistler reviews. It was the biggest joke IÂ’ve seen in some time.

I read his reviews of Whistler. What is wrong with them? He called it for what it is, a semi-promising, half-assed cobbled together mess.

And you have been into computers 10 years? How old *are* you anyway?

i believe he is one year younger than me, 16 :D

why wouldn't you find someone creditable (note the spelling again) just because they have different opinion than you on a product? That's a very imprudent decision on your part in my opinion..

He is still a well respected expert no matter how much you disapprove of him :|

and you still didn't show me where he has that folder..

waynejkruse10 said:
looking at his name im guessing he was born in 1989 - but thats an educated guess.
Good detective work. Proud to be born in the last days of "good music". Head did you try the whistler OS while it was being developed. It was buggy as all beta/alpha's are but never was it in anyway as bad has thurrot described it. regardless back onto Vista. I know about the client verson very well but what info does anyone have about the server version?

Tyler1989 said:
Good detective work. Proud to be born in the last days of "good music". Head did you try the whistler OS while it was being developed. It was buggy as all beta/alpha's are but never was it in anyway as bad has thurrot described it. regardless back onto Vista. I know about the client verson very well but what info does anyone have about the server version?

Yeah I tried it. And it was pretty much just exactly like Windows 2000 which you hate, lol.

And I only asked your age because I was under the impression that you were born in 1989, making you 16 or so. Then you claimed to be using computers for 10 years or something, which is just a little hard to believe, given that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom