2 or more OS' at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tribalsun said:
Impossible? No. Extremely frustrating and confusing? Absolutely!

Take the time to read about it and get familiar with it. People often jump feet first into Linux expecting it to be some what like Windows but only "free". Then when they realise just how different it is they either give up on it or take the time to learn about it. I highly suggest learning about it first.

Follow the links I provided, allot of good information is to be found there.

Where the live cd link? I didn't see it

this happen everytime I use a linux boot cd. the language is german. how can I make it american on knoppix 3.8? you can tell that the option is there because during booting it's American

lol that sucks dude ! good luck with that. i havent had the time yet to try the live cd yet. i plan on doing it before my next build.

EricB said:
this happen everytime I use a linux boot cd. the language is german. how can I make it american on knoppix 3.8? you can tell that the option is there because during booting it's American

Hehe, Slax did that to me and it took me forever to find the language setting. I found this on another forum, it might work.

If you want english all you have to do is type this into console minus the quotes "knoppix lang=us" The "=" sign is obtained by pressing SHIFT+0.

If that doesn't work then try this, it should be an English version.

Knoppix 3.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom