Tech Forum Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
Well since I have a very abundant amount of time in front of me, and the proper equipment. I was wondering if TF could use some Video tutorials on computer repair/upgrading. If so, which areas should be covered.

The reason I want to spend countless hours to make tutorials is to give back to the TF community, for the many hours that TF has given me to talk about hardware/software and to give me a place for the occasional flame :p *j/k*

Also it is because I am bored out of my mind, and I have not had a video "project" in ages.

how about how to build a computer cause alot of people area asking about that. How do i build a computer. It would be great to show all the parts and how much thermal paste to put on and crap like taht i would love to see a video from someone here doing that. :D Or you can make one about how t set up a water cooling kit :p

I wish I could do that, I just built a computer for someone. I could of used their computer as an example. But too late.

I have some old computers that I could take completely apart, and put back together, but it is a slot 1 pII. If it was socketed then it would work.

But I will see what I can do.

Thats an awsome idea! do things like

how to install a graphics card.

how to install a new hard drive

IMO the most important should be "how to apply thermal paste and install HSF on CPU"

but yea, anything would work i guess..

you're teh leet @ editing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom