picture of my computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekÆsine

Fully Optimized
this is actually to show off my new digital camera kodak DX 4530 5.0 megapixels. this is half the size of the original image so you can image how massive the original pic was. the smaller xp2500 nforce2 comp is mainly used as a duplicator/ pr0n server that feeds DVD movies to my 27" sony TV via Svideo. the image is so sharp i have to be careful not to hurt myself :)

the bigger comp which literally weighs a ton and built like a tank is my main system. it has pixelview fx5600 256MB video, a7n8x dlx mobo, 512MB corsair XMS pc3200, and a xp2500 OCed to 2.1Ghz @ 400Mhz FSB. i use that silver controller to tone down the fans because it sounds like a mini-vacuum.

thanks to my KVM switch i can do some serious multitasking. forget dual procs, dual comps are much better

http://www.evozero.gamma.timdorr.com/content/000_0006.jpg

By the way .. ur Main machine does look like an armored truck .. It's neat . really liked it

Your desk is a mess. Disks are lying about ready to be scratched. Your glass of water is ready to be spilled on your hardware. Plse do some clean up.

Your dad.....

BTW nice set-up

lol, nice setup. i love having multiple machines going @ the same time. Makes ya feel spoiled eh :p

zerozero said:
Your desk is a mess. Disks are lying about ready to be scratched. Your glass of water is ready to be spilled on your hardware. Plse do some clean up.

Your dad.....

BTW nice set-up

True That :eek:

dave those TDK's were on sale at best buy so i thought i would test them out. they work good but kinda are wasted on my 4x burner since they are only 2x.

if somehow my drink freid my computers that would give me a reason to get another one. any excuse to get a new computer is good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom