Ie7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
Does anyone use IE7 if so what are you thoughts on it and does anyone know when microsoft plans to make an official .dll fix for the instant messengers.

I have and use IE7 regularly. No surprise there right. I have with Vista and XP. It isnt bad persay but i like how it shows up as Netscape 4 with Danasoft sigs. It has lots of the same features as Firefox and thats could be why i like it so much but it also has the new Anti-phishing filter that checks all website for you so you know if you are gettin phished or not. Other than that it is just IE but looks better. Oh yeah they dont allow Google or Yahoo toolbars either. You have to use the MSN Search that they put in it. gotta love M$.

I use it, works great, I know not all the features are enabled yet, but from what I see right now, I like it. There is a fix for the msn.dll file but you need to download it, I sent you the link before in another post.

Is the official release of IE7 still going to coincide with the release of Vista? Also, its only going to be compatible with XP and Vista right?

I don't turst thurrot. Yes IE7 is to be released with the final release of vista. I think it will be for XP Server 2003 and Vista

Vista is the main OS

Everything older than Vista is now called a "Microsoft Legacy OS" it seems accourding to Microsoft. Even though XP and 2003 are legacy OS's they are still somewhat recent and will get the areo theme, .net framework, IE, and all that good stuff.

i got it, still think Opera 8.02 is better. but Firefox is best for loading forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom