How does the inside of your PC look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad's was a complete mess when I opened it up all you could see was brownish grey dust in piles, you couldn't even see the chips and circuts on the mobo.

mikee said:
My dad's was a complete mess when I opened it up all you could see was brownish grey dust in piles, you couldn't even see the chips and circuts on the mobo.

HAHA, wow, thats worse than my old one, which was pretty dusty, lol.

Seeing as its a laptop, I'm guessing very cramped.

And by the way, how do you keep dust out of your pc? I opened up some old ones the other day and the dust litterally went up in clouds as soon as I took the front cover off.

mine
mine002.jpg

I was recently given a 1998 manufactured Packard Bell Platinum Supreme 1956. The case is a mini-tower and when I go inside it, the IDE ribbon cables really cluttered it up. I ended up replacing one of them with one of those rounded IDE cables (any good/bad experiences with these?) and now it looks a little better. Gotta move around the cables in there just to work with the drives and get to part of the mobo. Dirt wise, it's pretty clean.

Nubius said:
my original plan was to connect it to a military style flip switch that would be on the front of my computer, but I have yet to get around to doing that like many other things I still need to do to my computer :p

Thats what I have going on on my not-yet-finished case. I have two on the front though, going to be in series. Reason being, I dont know if I've told this or not, but I have some rather rude asshole friends who would flip the switch while my computer was on, screwing up god knows what. Now since I have two, if someone flips one, I will catch them before they flip the other one. Thats the idea anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom