Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows = more apps
Linux = 200-300 apps for everything ever designed (j/k)

And it is Solaris Linux is not for everyone nor is UNIX. I am running a Fedora system and there is no way that my family or some of my friends would be able to use it with ease. Windows offers that. And it also offers the greatest compatability of any OS. The Wine Emulator itself is buggy and the webpage even confirms that so you are stuck with linux apps.

I knew that you would read my posts anyway

Mac offer the easiest to use machines and linux offer the more advance techniques.

Linux is killing MS in the 64 bit world. period. that is where the future is heading.

vista is a way for MS to make more money

Tyler1989 said:
Windows = more apps
Linux = 200-300 apps for everything ever designed (j/k)

And it is Solaris Linux is not for everyone nor is UNIX. I am running a Fedora system and there is no way that my family or some of my friends would be able to use it with ease. Windows offers that. And it also offers the greatest compatability of any OS. The Wine Emulator itself is buggy and the webpage even confirms that so you are stuck with linux apps.

yeah yeah windows is very easy to use i'd imagine that linux would be more complicated. haha yeah linux has an a**load of apps for everthing.

But Linux kicks everyone in the server market. Windows server is too insecure and Mac os X server is just too crap.

ok, he didn't post any screenshots.. great, i'm not ganna visit that site for screenshot?

i would much rather trust someone with enough money (5 bucks a year) to afford a domain than someone who uses blogspot.. oh yah, there is one such site: http://www.winsupersite.com/vista/

scroll down to see screenshots for all versions of new windows :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom