Duel Monitors Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you are correct.

I have never experimented with two monitors because i only have one. :(

Your game might loose a small ammount of quality because the card has to work on two screens at once.

yeah true. but with a GPU like that damn, i'll probably be playing counter-strike that games graphics blow lol. i'll probably get like 4000 fps. i can take a loss of a little frame rate. i get like 60 now its pathetic.

i have dual monitors and u cant have a game running and browse the web at the same time. u can see a page on 1 monitor and play ur game on the other, but if u try to click on a link or something ur game becomes minimized.

i spike to 20. beacuse its 60 fps on a half life engine. i get like 20 in hl2 engine. i have an nvidia 5700LE piece of crap GPU.

will h4x 4 food said:
i have dual monitors and u cant have a game running and browse the web at the same time. u can see a page on 1 monitor and play ur game on the other, but if u try to click on a link or something ur game becomes minimized.

ok i have one monitor and i can alt-tab out of my games an browse the web. hmmmmmmm. but when you are playing a game on one screen can you alt-tab to the other screen and then access the web, then alt tab back to the game?

I have duals on one of my gaming rigs, I simply Alt+Tab, and move over to my other monitor with my mouse and then alt+tab again to get back in. Not very complicated.

yeah that's what i thought you could do. cause i alt tab all the time on my singe monitor. that's awsome i might get another screen or two new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom