This Case Is Insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would seriously consider getting one of those cases, I could spend $299 on a case like that if it had that much room!

Yea that sites been around a while, also you can buy those UFO cases prebuilt w/ the stuff already in. Kudos to him if he put it together himself though. But prebuilt or not i think he would win so im not entering in that contest anymore.

guys please excuse me while I go find a rope long enough to hang myself. I'll never have a case that kickass.

Wow, are you guys kidding me? He's got nice hardware, but the case doesn't seem that impressive to me. It is very nice, but I don't think it should win a big contest...

Maximum PC magazine has a "Rig of the Month" in every issue on the very last page. I have seen some VERY creative and impressive cases featured there. They make that guy look like a n00b. This month's isn't too impressive, but then again it is a home built motorcycle/computer, lol :).

Well on the contrary, the newegg case judges dont put home modding and that stuff into consideration. Like Nuibis said, they are idiots that like eye candy. I suppose they dont take creativity into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom