CPU Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

zynx23

Solid State Member
ok first off Hi to everyone this is my first post. yay ^^. now on to my question. i have a custom bult computer. P4 3.0ghz 800FSB HT. i recently removed my cpu heatsink to clean the dust from it and upon removal i made a a mistake of not removing it correctly. ohh well i was i impatient. so my fasteners is broken and im unable to firmly hold my heatsink/fan correctly now.

ive been using the heatsink/fan that cam with the CPU (retail box) but ive been always looking to go with water cooling. anyone know a reliable water cooling for the CPU? or a reliable standard heatsink/fan combo?

thanks ^^

water cooling is the best no matter what, but its alot of money lol. know as far as the HSF hmm. what socket is it. if you really what to go water cooling post a thread under the overclocking / mod thread.

P4 3.0ghz socket 478 800FSB HT. im not sure what you mean by HSF. and i have an intel mobo. im not looking for water cooling to overclock anything. in my opinion i dont understand why anyone would overclock stuff. but thats anyother topic.

well water cooling is the best fo cooling your cpu and gpu. and HSF means heatsinkfan you feel me. overclocking get more out of what you bought fyi. ill look really wuick for HSF for you.

thanks ill check them out. HSF now i got it. and i fyi i understand the concept or why some would overclock but i strongly go against it but again thats another topic.. thanks though

thanks any suggestions on a reliable water cooling cpu system?

basicaly u overclock beacause you want faster parts and don't want to pay for it :) so u just speed up what u have

zynx23 said:

thanks any suggestions on a reliable water cooling cpu system?

Its best to make yourself a custom water cooling kit. Premades are crappy custom is the best way to go you get what you paid for ;). IF you want a water cooling kit or jsut to know the price range post in the Ocing area they will help you out more :eek:.

i forgot taht Zalma worked with 478 lol yes thats the one you want its hte greatest right know. JSut need to make sure you have the room lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom