Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3505/time6dq.png
About time I did something worth while

Regardless I'd like to add that Windows is my preference so Vista is better. Some like Linux and will say it's better it's all about what you are used to. I've tried many distros of Linux and found windows easy to work with and has a wide range of compatability and support.

the thing is tyler, if you block someone, you wouldn't understand what everyone is talking about, especially if that guy is relatively active :p but it's your account, your choice :D

yup, i begin to loathe the fact that alternative OS doesn't have enough drivers for it.. However there is a part in using OS such as freeBSD that gets you into certain clubs (geeks mostly).. Those are usually smart people :D

Tyler1989 said:
Yes Vista is better than Linux.

I don't know they said Fall sometime (I think don't hold me on that).

How is Vista, a beta OS that has been gutted virtually of everything that MS has promised better then Linux? Tyler, quit being such a Microsoft fanboy. :p

It's good to see you again Mr. Insult.

Think about it Linux offers no compatability when Vista is not compatible with all previous software that XP is it still can run some. That alone makes it better. And the ease of use that all Microsoft products have.

Guitar Freak I'll be more than glade to IM you I assume your messenger is AIM just log on some time.

No one insulted you Tyler, see this ( :p ) that denotes some one is razzing you. As for compatibility, your saying that since Linux isn't compatible to Windows applications that it's inferior? Linux is Linux, Windows is Windows, of course compatibility issues will arise. Why not go the other way and say that since you can't run Linux apps on Windows that Linux is superior?

Vista is not superior to Linux based on the criteria you have just given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom