A good old Ocing 6600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still am jsut going to go with EVGA its seem that it OC's very well. I jsut really need to know about the cooling. my case hits 88.7 C to 100 C i have about 6 fans in here and they are all, put in the right spots and 3 for intake and the others for outtake near the bottom and top so it should get as hot as it is in here. thats y i need a goof cooler to hold me down until i get some money for water cooling muahaha.

Get a Zalman 7000 cooler, those things will work just great.

And are you going to get a custom WC kit or like a Corsair or Zalman kit?

I would customize it w/ dangerden lol. Anyways the NV silencers are "supposed" to be the best coolers. Im not swearing by it but im also getting that same cooler for my older 5700. Also you have a problem if your computer is reaching those temps w/ that many fans.

yea all the fans are on and tahts the case temp. And the Custom Water Cooling is going to be from DangerDen.

u sure u mean 100c??? cos that would melt my cpu. anyway the gigabyte is very good most of the really high results ive seen eg. 620/1.36 were on them but it does only have 2ns ram :(

yea i mean 100C thats waht is says for my case temp right know its at 90C, i still would go witha evga more.

I overclock to 550/1200 as well and with stock cooling get 76 dgrees playing BF2..Msi brand 6600gt. I'm not going to bother getting an aftermarket cooler for it. I might even oc higher and by then if it burns out I will buy a 6800gt.

well it seems then you have the money to waste to oc as far as it can go and if it booms then you jsut buy a 6800GT. Well i cant i have to make this baby last.

Dark_Sniper* said:
well it seems then you have the money to waste to oc as far as it can go and if it booms then you jsut buy a 6800GT. Well i cant i have to make this baby last.

No, i've had the card 8 months and plan on having it another 6months to a year. By then the 6800gt will be affordable and in demand by me to play the latest games. My point is that myself and many others have oc'ed 6600gts with stock cooling and dont have any overheating problems. You could do the same or buy an aftermarket cooler if you really want to spend the extra money....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom