PSU and case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh0r_ty

Daemon Poster
hey need new psu and case for new system going to oc the hell out of it so i need stable psu and good cooling. fingers crossed for 3ghz on a amd 64 3000+

btw don't have heaps to spend so the ocz powerstream are out

i was thinking of getting a thermaltake soprano or tsunami which both come with a 430watt pure power psu are they any good?

Aspire psus are pos's don't get one if your goina have any stress on it.

edit: if its the specs in your sig it should run.

....... But get the antec its the best listed there.

im gonna be getting a new system with all the parts for overclocking

3000+venice
dfi nf4 ultra-d
1gig g.skill ram either the 2-2-2-5 1t pc 3200 or the 2.5-4-4-8 pc 4800 depending on cash
6600GT gigabyte
dvd burner
200gig wd SATA hdd

would the 430watt purepower do for a while untill i had the cash to replace it?

Try this one on for size. It's what I plan on getting.

Antec PERFORMANCE TX TX1050B Black Steel Server Computer Case 500W ATX12V v2.0 Power Supply

11-129-158-01.jpg

$135 + $15.99 shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129158

EDIT: The PSU is modular.

Sh0r_ty said:
i was thinking of getting a thermaltake soprano or tsunami which both come with a 430watt pure power psu are they any good?

the soprano comes with PSU, i like the tsnumai better because of the side panel window. but if you want to get thermaltake the armor series is suppost to be really good. Armor has more fans.

Grayfox said:
Aspire psus are pos's don't get one if your goina have any stress on it.

edit: if its the specs in your sig it should run.

....... But get the antec its the best listed there.

Are you kidding me? LOL. Aspire's PSU's are awesome, and hardly ever get bad reviews. I had one and loved it.

wow the armorlook sweet and only $41 more than a tsunami with a 430watt pure power psu
i decided against the soprano cos it weighs more than the armor and the tsunami and it has a cheap looking front.

well what should i get the tsunami or the armor? but im still open to other options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom