Computer Hardware Zone New Format = BAAAAAAADDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
WTF is with the new format of the computer hardware zone? its terrible. way too complicated, it could scare off some people who want to joininto TF.

i would like to propose a motion to change it BACK to its orginal format.

This has been discussed for a while in the Suggestions forum as well as between the mods, mainly because threads drop off in Hardware too fast. There is too much traffic, and we are trying to make it more reasonable by splitting it.

Give it a chance first...we have to work a few things out first, including the complete emptying of the forum under the subforums that was once the big hardware forum.

i dont really like it that much too teh old thread are locked i mean wahts the point in having the hardware area there if there are sub fourms ther no point. It should be hardware or the sub forums and cut the hardware and just keep and make the subs look better.

Dark_Sniper* said:
i dont really like it that much too teh old thread are locked i mean wahts the point in having the hardware area there if there are sub fourms ther no point. It should be hardware or the sub forums and cut the hardware and just keep and make the subs look better.

If you had read my post, you'd realize that removing the hardware area and just having the subforums is exactly what we intend to do. :)

well, having the section for building, weather it be low or high end, is worthless considering that there is already a section on the main page for building. the OC'ing and modding section is useless as well because once again, its on the main page already, so that can get scratched too. IMO, the only sub-forums that should stay are the misc and troubleshooting sections, and create a sub-forum titled, 'general hardware'.

Qiranworms said:
If you had read my post, you'd realize that removing the hardware area and just having the subforums is exactly what we intend to do. :)

LOL i skimmed your post i see well thats better.

I personally think there are too many sub-forums, like there should be only one buying section, instead of having low and high end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom