Cool themes for the screen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

Daemon Poster
Where can a person get some cool themes? I saw someone that I think had something called window blinds or something like that. What do you recommend. I don't care if I have to pay for it. Thanks.

Gohere This is where windowblinds nad other applications are located.

I don't know I only started using this program since yesterday but Makaveli and a few other members recommended this over the other theme programs so I assume it's the best.

I use WindowBlinds, Icon Packager, Logon, Boot Skin among others. There is no problems with anything i do with these programs running. Just to let you know after you get them and install them you dont have to pay for the first 50MB fo stuff downloaded. After that you have to get a subscription. I like them personally and have used them for 2 years now.

I think I can't change my

logon screen
boot screen
icon set

with windowblinds (free version)

there is a seperate utility for boot screen (used to have it, now i forgot what it's called), logon screen is also changed by another free utility (i think object desktop do that also), i'm not sure about icon set, as i never had much success with that anyways..

it's all safe except the possible lag in your system as it costs hefty resource :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom