Adding links to my post

Status
Not open for further replies.
you still not understanding me i told you this is calling uploading a file, what i want is link a living link to my file even if i used hotmail
or any other mail

If i understand you correctly you want to be able to show someone a file right off your system without attaching it or uploading it correct?

I know it uploading it. The only thing is you have to share you file and then make sure you IP address was in the link to the file that would be the only way to do it.

Yes Makaveli213 understand my question, i want to show my manager some of the files that i worked recnetly, by the way i dont understand that is dangerous, is it really, even if the file is word or excel and not a system file

Yes it is dangerous because once someone has access to you conputer they can do key loggers and all sorts of other things. Maybe even format the drive so you lose all work entirely. It just depends on the person that uses the link and what they want to do once they get access. That is basically what a hacker does. I would suggest either a CD RW or to just upload the file. That way you stay safe any way you look at it.

Than you very much all, i found the reply for my question in another forum,
As the advice i got i can only set up a server for myself or use the site http://www.yousendit.com to get my file linked.

thank you again for your help i appreciate you continuous sharing of information

yousendit.com only last for 7 days

open you an account with yahoo geocity or 1000 web spaces (I don't trust this one) and upload your file there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom