Adding links to my post

Status
Not open for further replies.

md

Baseband Member
I want to add a link to my thred or mails, as a reference to web pages or another things to review
Can you help me for doing it

edit your profile

hit profile twice, then edit your profit. you can put the links in your signature.

Yes Like this site its easy to insert a link
Put what if i am trying to send a link using my hotmail

What if iam not referening to web http://www..... but i am referning to something inside my computer i mean any file or sheet and i want to link this file

You have to attach it. Cant give a link to your computer files.

When make an attachment you just upload the content of the file
and i want something differnt like this refernce ( excel sheet balance as an example when you hit the link it moves you to file in my computer

I am very sure of that its possible to make a link to a file because i have noticed that some people do it,

Thats easy just don't use the fast reply.

Below a another person's post you will see a graphic called reply click on it. Then you are directed to a insert your post page in this page go down and hit "browse" near attach a file. Select your file make your post and hit "submit reply"

Just one question why would you want to link someone to files on your system. you would be better off uploading them to imageshack or somewhere so they dont get access to your machine. Never know who might click on the link. If i understand you correctly you want to be able to show someone a file right off your system without attaching it or uploading it correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom