Hey, Graphic card help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go with PNY but you said it might have problems with the chipset and i dont want to deal with the hastle..Plus im going away for school so my bro is alone

Understandable, so you're either getting the MSI or eVGA? They're both very good, respected companies. I loved my old eVGA card, it rocked. If you're talking about installation, the eVGA is one of the easiest. No personal experience with MSI =/.

I still recommend waiting until this time tomorrow or something to get more replies. There are some very intelligent people on these forums, people that put me to shame, so you might want to wait for their feedback. But if they cannot solve the problem, then these video cards should do very well for your brother.

Yea I will wait till tomorrow...If nothing new changes I will go with the EVGA card ....Thanks for your help though.....

Will he be able to run the games I mentioned earlier on high?

For HL2 and CS:S I don't think he will have any problem running atleast close to high, but Battlefield 2 is a very demanding, memory gouging game. He might have to run that on medium. Otherwise, its a fine PC.

Oh, btw, didn't get a chance to welcome you to the forums, hope you keep visiting :)

:cool: WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom