Hey, Graphic card help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my brother just told me that was in the level...Scouts and knifes..I believe...

But on all of the games things freeze, disappear and reappear, Are inisible ..You can see walls flickering

RxLife said:
It runs in the mid 70's

70*C? Theres your problem. That is way way way too hot. Most people start panicking at 65*C and shut down their PC. Something is causing that PC to run too hot. AND, if it keeps running that hot, its going to go bad. I can't think of any reason, is the room very hot? 4 fans...I only have 2 fans in my PC and my CPU is 50*C and system is 30*C.

Even at that it was working so well........Ive seen him play and it looked great...I dont know what happened

Lol, oh. Then disregard my last two posts. 70*F for the system or the video card? System I suppose?

entire rig runs between 75-80 degress F ..... 70 C would fry it.....

The rum isnt hot at all...He always has a fan running and the AC is running all day....

Flanker I have an almost identical setup except for the GC....

Hmm. Well, I don't know what specific map you're talking about in CS:S since I don't play it, but I've seen the checker design on a map (Very sure it wasn't scout and knives) on my friend's PC. He was having Video Card problems.

I can't think of any reason for this other than the video card has something wrong with it's hardware.

You could wait until tomorrow and get some answers from the more experienced members.

alright if it comes to replacing my video card should I go with the regular evga 6800 or 6600 gt and if so what brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom