2883 on 3dmark05 w/6600GT HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicalfruit187

Solid State Member
hi everyone. everyone keeps saying that the average score for a 6600 GT is around 3500. just wondering whats going on with me. my specs are

p4 3 ghz
512 valuram and 256 micron ram

im not sure what else i should put in here but can some please help me

3380 3dmarks on my setup which has a 6600GT also. Since I can really only use one processor for the benchmark, your P4 should be close to or slightly better than my score. I'd say theres something wrong, but more than likely your system is starved for RAM.

That score is low, I would say 3000 at least. Did you just upgrade the card? Did you upgrade from an ATI? That is the biggest reason I have seen people with problems. Reformat is the best sollution after switching cards.

If this isn't an ATI -> nVidia switch, how about drivers. Are you using the most current version?

Reformat is the best sollution after switching cards.
If it was me, I would reformat. If you are seriously opposed, you could try using that program to completely remove your old ATI drivers.....

hey everyone. alrite iv reformated my hard drive and reinstalled everything. my score on 3dmark 05 now is 2921. do you guys think it could be my crappy ram thats killing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom