Windows Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnairgunz09

In Runtime
i downloaded a windows them from http://www.wincustomize.com/ i couldnt figure out how to install the theme so i read around and someone said download "windows Blinds" i downloaded it installed the theme but when i close the program the theme goes away how do i make the theme stay there? is there maybe a differnt program?

Load up windowblinds. Make sure you apply the theme before you shut down windowblinds. Also it should go to your tray (By the clock) leave that there that is telling you that windowblinds is running. If you unload windowblinds from there your themes will not stay.

Is windowblinds free, free on price, free on spyware. I'm looking to give my XP that "cool look".

I have used WindowBlinds for over 2 years with no problems. I run Spyware and Virus scans almost daily with nothing to report. As for being free it is but you can only download so much from wincustomize before you have to get a subscription to download more. It is something like 50mb. I actually use Object Desktop which includes Icons, WindowBlinds, among others. I also have Cursor XP and such. I have gotten XP to look almost exactly like Vista or one of my old themes is the Matrix. It is very versitile.

It doesnt interfere with anything of mine including games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom