My Completed Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours isn't too bad nubius, I've seen worse, way worse :)

I'll tell ya, I think the coolest part is the PSU connector. I put a piece of electrical tape over it just right, so now it looks nothing like a power connector.

wow. that is a good wiring job. did you have to get like special long wires or somehting so you could tuck them in like that?

I have to say, mine is pretty neat but there is still one huge mass of wires to the front left side of my case from the psu. there is also a bunch of wires on the bottom that hook in to the front usb, audio, and firewire prots.

Ok wow, <3 I want mine to look like that, I am getting some cable sleeving soon, just plain black, or silver. One of the two.

Necropost? I've never heard that one before. You referring to the reviving of old threads? Why does it matter if an old thread is revived? Why do so many people complain about that? Seriously. how does it bother you? Going into a thread and posting about telling someone how they SHOULD post in that thread is kind of redundant... Dont ya think? It's like when you post some information, and someone posts on how useless it is and how much of a waste of their time it was. REDUNDANCY!!!

Necropost? I've never heard that one before. You referring to the reviving of old threads? Why does it matter if an old thread is revived? Why do so many people complain about that? Seriously. how does it bother you?
Then you haven't been here long enough...not only has that term been used quite a few times before, the SMods an Mods made a post about it in off topic for people to stop doing it....however, this one isn't so bad because there were people bringing back threads from like 2002 that'd have absolutely no importance today whereas this one they simply wanted to comment on the dudes good work

very nice job dude. you must be one patient person! you should start a company bro lol you'd make a lot of money with pics like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom