How does the inside of your PC look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh...u dont wanna see mine i guarntee its worse than eevryones i font even have a side on it as of now :p and i just bent down and blew into it and a big cloud of dust came out so...yeah :p and plus i have a big ass server fan just sitting on the floor of the case lol i hotwired it into my cpu :p can anyone say firehazard?

Are you talking about Joe's 003? You've got to be kidding. That has to be one of the cleanest cases I have ever seen, if not the cleanest.

Counter-Strike said:
Are you talking about Joe's 003? You've got to be kidding. That has to be one of the cleanest cases I have ever seen, if not the cleanest.
I am talking about mine.

Mine is packed to the gills. With 3 IDE Drives, the Creative Drive, a 3.5" Fan controller, 2 hard drives, and a floppy. I also have crammed in 3 lighted fans, 2, 12" cold cathodes, and 2, 4" cold cathodes. For some reason I have 3 Network cards too, I don't know why I just don't take them out but you never know when you'll need 3. Lol

I remember seeing yours a time back Joe, I think when you originally took that picture, and you had hijacked that thread too with your "Joe that is super sexy" remakrs. :D :p

My case is in peices at the moment, still sanding so I can get it powder coated (I HATE SANDING!) so I had to drill out every rivet and now it is in peices and I am without my computer! I've had my motherboard for 4 MONTHS just sitting there waiting to be used.... But it hasnt been yet. I will post pics when I'm done with it. It'll make Joe's look like a pile of puke. ;) :p

You better PM me when your beasty is done so we can compare puke, hehe. :D

Are you gonna pull a Doom or HL mod on your case? or are you just gonna spunk it out. Lets see some pre-pics man.

No pre pics yet. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but I got a hook up that is going to powder coat for me for CHEAP ($50 for as many computer peices as I got) so all I have to do is get everything nicely sanded and get it off to him. I was thinking about getting the inside of it (chassis) chromed but I dont know how realistic that is going to be.

I'm just going to have it done black. Matte black or glossy black, I dont know, it's the luck of the draw thats dependant on what color I get. Normally the price of powder coating is $65 a part, no matter the size. It's not the cost of the labor or materials, it's more the cost of setting up the machine. For now I'm not sure if I'm going to have a motif to it, or just a black case, or what. I'm thinking of airbrushing a mural on the side (maybe the prism from Pink floyd's Darkside of the Moon) but I'm not sure. I've never used an airbrush before, so I imagine it is going to take some practice before I cant do that. What I REALLY want to have on it is the cover of the P.U.L.S.E. album, that is sick.

I have no pre pics, and if I did, it would just be rusted peices of steel computer case. Since it has no covering on it, it rusts in a day or two. all I have to do is sand it off, but still, it's a pain in the ass. So I guess to answer you Joe, I'm just going to spunk it out.

I will make sure I have pics when I get that shite done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom