newbie build

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i never thought about that i have to get a pentium 4 socket 478 but i may channge my motherboard and just keep the one i have as a back up or sell it or something. is there a large noticble diffrence between the pentium and amd processors? im willing to spend like $170 on a processor i would like to keep it as cheap as possible but still quality

well that does it for the leds and theres only one type of processor i can get i still would like to know if i will see a large diffrence while gaming. now all i need is what kind of hard drive and vid card i should get if u have a link to well priced items it would be much apreciated

Ok for gaming, on a budget, 6600GT without a doubt, AOpen 6600GT on Newegg for $138 after rebate.

As far as the processor, the higher the frequency the better is all I have to say. AMD tends to do better in gaming, maybe look towards them. If you still want to get a P4, for around $170 you can get a 2.8 Ghz or 3 .0 Ghz P4.

For HD's, Seagate, or Western Digital.

we are back to the bad habit of looking and not helping still need to get a video card and hardrive suggestions plz

counterstrike u have to be the most useful person in these forums i will no dout get those things since there is no oposing suggestion or no other suggestion period

Wow thanks for the compliment, but I would have to say DJ-Chris, Diablo II, and Nubius are the most helpful, but thanks.

Now are you considering getting and AMD processor or sticking to a P4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom