?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
For trouble shooting drives and such. The SATA one would be useful,. but to use the other ones you would have to shut down your computer and pull it out anyway. It would only take a few seconds to take off your side panel and grab a molex connector. I guess it's kinda useful in theory, but in practicality, I dont know, I dont see a use. Like I said, the SATA one would be useful, but not the molex. Maybe if you were to run some internal parts on the outside of your computer, like a HDD that you cant fit inside for one reason or another. They should have made an IDE expansion as well.

ok i guess maybe for the sata since it is hot swappable. and yes for if there was an ide extension even though in the time you are shutting down the computer you could have the side panel off. when would you use the molex connector. isnt that pretty much just used for your mb. well it is going to take a lot for me to think this product has a reasonable purpose. perhaps its for those people that have a huge case with an bunch or cards, most of which they dont use and have for looks just so people can be impressed with all the gadgits they have. idk still pointless

The molex is used for drives, the 20 or 24 pin ATX connector is used for the mobo.

ha ya sorry i knew that plug was used for power but i was looking at the smaller three pin one. i was thinking that was a 4 pin square plug that is found on some mb still would not spend my money on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom