Loghorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calamita

Baseband Member
Has anybody got any information on the new loghorn windows software?i heard about it off ma dads mate but i need more info please

thanks in advace:confused:

Search the forums. Its called Windows Vista now. This also does not belong in the MAC forum as it is a Windows Operating system.

Longhorn, not Loghorn. Just so you know...

And Longhorn's just the codename, just as Windows XP's codename was Whistler. We now know its product name is going to be Windows Vista.

Re: Re: Loghorn?

ShoobieRat said:

Thats nice...
a knock-off of Microsoft Windows XP...

...from Microsoft

They may as well call it the XP service Pack 3... cause thats what it is...
I really think that Vista users will be disapointed.

Software wise, Microsoft is WAY behind the rest of the world. And with more and more people catching a ride on the Linux train, and the Intel based Mac fast approaching, Microsoft is going to suffer some serious pain.
Also, the biggest thing with Vista that I can find, is that it will boast I.E. 7.0 with pop-up ad blocking.
Wait a second.
Apple's browser had pop-up blocking from day one. Mozilla's FireFox has also been blocking pop-ups since beta. (I have no opera experience, but) I'm sure Opera has been doing the same also. So why has it taken SO LONG for Microsoft to take the hint?
BTW, Vista hasn't even been released yet, so I.E. 7.0's features aren't yet available for anyone to use.

All the information I can find about Vista tells me that it just looks better. Not necessarily that it will work better, but that it's main feature is its looks. IMHO, its ugly.:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom