Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonBreath

Solid State Member
I think I will probably buy all of my parts from newegg, because it is a really favored site by many computer builders. Although some parts might be a little cheaper in other online stores, I think the sum of newegg product prices are probably the best around. I heard they have really fast shipping, and are really reliable too. How good is their rebate system? Have you ever done business with them before, and if so were you happy with the company.

Newegg is the best. They have very good shipping, but if you live in California (as I do) then you end up paying quite a tax.

I'm on Newegg.com right now :D

I've had great experience so far with newegg.com; smart choice for part ordering..

neweggs the best, even if they are $10 more I'll go with them, good return policies, fast, you can always check the status of your order or track it online.

just got the majority of my computer from theem the day before yesterday. very fast shipping. good communication. faster shipping then tigerdirect, I still havent gottan my videocard and SATA HDDs...

Yeah newegg is a great company. I bought a 9800SE then found out it was crap. So I called them and the guy told me that it had already shipped but that I could refuse delivery and they would take it back without a restocking fee, and give me a full refund. I was so happy with their service that after I hung up a got on their website a bought a 9800XT.

i would say that if you are going to build an entire computer it would be a good idea to get it from the same place. You would save alot on shipping. Even if some parts are more expensive than other sites you will end up saving money with combined shipping. Now if you are just buying a single item check out pricewatch.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom