How does the inside of your PC look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-_- anyone know where I can get some cable sleeving and scotch tape? Lol I need to spend a few hrs hiding mine. Nuff said.

EDIT: Love that setup Joe, that Zalman looks tight :D

Oh tight that's pretty cheap :D I'll just buy like 10 ft of it, just so I have extra around. Well I will post mine after I do my cable sleeving :D

not really hardware related, but ill join. my case is dirty and untidy. why? cuz i am just lazy. dont really feel like making it look spiffy. and joe, that is a very nice job u did in that case.

Joeisalsocool said:
inside.jpg

The rest of my pics are in the sig.... I love this thing :)

Holy crap thats clean1!

Too damn clean & shiny Joe, not even a fingerprint. Have you got it vacuum packed??

It's only jealousy talking, mine looks like a cable and dust storage unit.

Thanks guys, and sorry to hijack your thread Flanker. :cool:

If you can believe it, I've managed to make it look a tad better since then. That shot is about 2 months old, still no fingerprints thou.

But when it comes down to it, you have to be dedicated, I havent really gotten into much gaming this summer because of those wires.
Sometimes when im sitting there moving this wire and pushing that wire, I stop for a sec and think, ummm, wow wtf am I doing??

Two things; Dedication and patience.
-Joe

Well it's spotless if you are talking about dust, but it looks like a tangled mess with the cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom