Help me build, seriosuly

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardS

Solid State Member
Dear TechForums,

:eek: Before I ask questions about things and stuff I would just like to say that I am on a friends computer and currently don't have my own :angry: .

Now lets begin.

I have been playing on my friends pc on games such as BF2, and some more other games and I love it! I have never owned a pc no have really gone on one either but Im interested in buying a pc. He bougth his pc at a manufacture who is sold out of the pcs they are selling so Im out luck their and Im looking for someone who can help me build a pc online

**willing to have something worked out**

I have all parts of everything I want to have build on it and every part I need is ready to order but before I order this Im going to need some serious help on getting my pc build from hand.

My plan was I buy all of the parts and you help TELL me where they go how to set it up and things like that, and so you can see what exactly Im going and if the parts are correct I can purchase a CHEAP webcam (so you can see if I did it correctly like you said or something) and all of that.

At another forum a guy was going to build all of this for me but It turns out he put me on hold since he has to move or something and Im getting VERY VERY desprate as I want to play some LAN games with my friend before he goes back to Russia (currently was visiting his step brother)

I am willing have the payments through paypal, bank trasnfer. The reason why I choose these two was because the guy I know has paypal and I can give him the money and have him send it so foruth and bank transfer is easy and everything too.

**Anyone willing to take time out of their life to help me**
This is the plan that Im thinking about doing:

I purchase the PC Parts, OS everything I need for my pc to work. I also purchase the following: "WebCAM" "HeadPhones"

The WebCAM will be used so YOU can see if I am doing everything correctly, I do know how webcams are all joggy on msn or something so I will move it REAL slow so you get a good close look on what I have done.

Another thing is a mic, so we both can talk back and forth so instead of typeing I can just talk with you and explain if where I put this and where do I put that.

**YOU MUST HAVE A MIC AS WELL** Please have a mic so you can talk back, Im not much of a fast reader lol :D but I get around.

Anyone willing to take time out of their life for about maybe 2 days or how ever long it takes to build this then please do.

I am willing,

add me to msn:
sprooty@exemail.com

I have a webcam and a microphone and have build many computers befor.

the only problem might be the time differances. it is currently 10 45pm here

if the forum time is correct u are 5-6 ours behind me so we should be fine.

I have added you on msn. We can discuss this more on msn.
Thanks for your interest, if anyone else is interested in helping me please contact me

I think before you go digging for help, try this. There are guides online to tell you how to build your own computer. Read through those and get a general idea of what you're doing before you dive in. Another thing to do is read the manual that comes with your motherboard. Most of the time they're very, very simple and can help anyone put a motherboard together.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom