Videos are darker than usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimyim

Solid State Member
I'm not 100% sure if this is a hardware issue.
I recently installed a very basic simplistic video game which doesnt' require much to perform well. However, after the installation, whenever i watch a video file in realplayer, windows media or any other player, the videos appear very dark and some colors are strongly accented while others are weak, creating this really weird coloring. I have toyed with the hardware settings, changing the performance level from high to low, sometimes this helps temporarily, however the problem still exists.

the game probably changed ur brighness and color settings tell us what card and drivers and we will point u in the right direction.

you probably have the defult dirvers, i dont have an Nvidia card so i wont be able to to you exactly where the settings you want but if you do this

right click on dekstop > properties > settings > advanced > (this is where i dont know from) find the button that brings up a list of settings like open GL,Direct 3D settings and look on that list for Colour and Brightness settings. Go to that tab and clikc defult.

i foudn basically what i'm supposed to be lookign for however the "restore defaults" button isn't active...

Hmmm, its not meant to be blacked out. I dont know much about Nvidia drivers. Hopefully someone else can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom