Something is wrong with new comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0mmun1st4lyf3

In Runtime
yes, i have built everything and pluggeed it all in. so.. i plug the monitor into the fx5500 graphic card and i turn on the computer. everything turns on, everything works, but my monitor won't display anything, it just says "no connection" or something like that and light is yellow, it supposed to be blue wen its working. i know it is turned on but it doesn't seem to be reading the graphic card. i dunno whats wrong dam!! help me please i really need this. ok, specs of new comp:

80gb ide HDD SATA
512 PQI pc2700 DDRAM
a cd/rw drive
some case with 600watts power suply
fx5500 video card
amd athlon 64 3200+ with ECS 755-A2 mobo

Have you disabled the onboard video (if it has it)? If you haven't, you won't get anything through the vid card until you do.

sorry guys the mobo doesn't have a ONBOARD video, the only jack is from the FX5500 video card... i still hven't found a way to work it. plese more help

That is the least way to get help, by whining.

Lol this sounds stupid, but are you sure that its matching your motherboard slot type? Hence, did you buy the PCI version of it when yours is AGP, lol?

And it could be a faulty video card.

Reseat the video card. Reseat the Memory. Check all connections from the monitor to the back of the PC. Reset the bios (see your manual). POST back results.

This is a brand new computer guys, the video card matches the mobo i know it the people in store told me so, video card is PCI so is te MOBO it supports it. do you guys have anyclues which item could be broken? i've come up with the MOBO, VIdcard, or power suply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom