7800GT launched!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seem's to be some confusion over the "pieca crap" that I stated earlier. I wasn't referring to the 7800GT as the pieca crap, I was cursing the world because I JUST recently bought my PCIE 6800GT, and now the 7800GT comes out with a price range similar to it.

Arumuni said:
There seem's to be some confusion over the "pieca crap" that I stated earlier. I wasn't referring to the 7800GT as the pieca crap, I was cursing the world because I JUST recently bought my PCIE 6800GT, and now the 7800GT comes out with a price range similar to it.

Well, some consolation is that you could invest in a second 6800 GT (assuming you're on an SLI board) at a stupidly low price soon enough.

Sorry i thought you where talking about the 7800. Man, there is a lack of being able to write sarcasm.

but the 7800GT has 4 more pipes and a much much much more effiecient architecture. its like the GeForce FX 5800 and 5900. even though the 5800 had clock speeds through the roof, the 5900 ultra was alot quicker by architecture despite it havign much lower clock speeds.

I think 003 was being sarcastic there :rolleyes:

"My P4 is clocked @ 3.2GHz!!! How can a slow-ass X2 4800 possibly match it's superiority!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom