good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggie_da_man

Fully Optimized
im building an athlon 64 system a bit after christmas but i need something to tie me down for now, is this a good deal, cuz it looks pretty damn good and ive got the money in my hand right now, keep in mind it canadian eh. if anyone has any suggestions please tell me, oh and btw dont say use the comp in my sig cuz thats my family machine, and my moms always surfing on my bro is always on so little time left for me.

well its better than your sig, but 512mb wont cut for games like bf2 and fear. And the cpu isnt the most powerfull, but with some upgrades you could use it to hold you over till christmas

what would be a decent agp card compatible with this system that would be able to run counter-strike source, at an ok frame rate, just on low settings, (the quality doesn't really matter right now becuase im getting a new system nextyear)? preferably under or a bit over $50.

would that card be suitable for css? and halflife 2, maybe doom3??

EDIT: i know the video card on my dell can play those games half-life 2 on medium and doom 3 on fairly low without any lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom