Geek Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused:

I am sorry, I take back it all, everything good I said about those fools. I was falsley informed, as was other people, about the squad. Is anyone reading their ridiculous service rates?

Viruses and Spyware can infiltrate your system, so we take a comprehensive approach to their elimination. Nothing less than The Solution will suffice.

The Solution they are referring to is the $199 job of reinstalling the OS, and I imagine that is $199 BEFORE purchase of the operating system. What the hell are they talking about "comprehensive approach"? Ridiculous.

I love the part about Data Cleaning.

Selling or donating your computer? Make sure your computer is cleansed of all existing applications and data.

Referring to a zero fill of the drive. Anyone know how to do that? Takes about a minute and a half to start it, and the rest is just chilling there for many hours. Cost you a COOOL $69. Now, who in their right mind is going to PAY money to do someting to your computer so you can DONATE it?

This one is my favorite: Insurance Damage Estimate.

When disaster strikes, we can assess the damages and ensure you get the right value of your computer equipment from the insurance agency.

Thats a COOOOL $129. Man, they truley are for idiots, because only idiots would allow themselves to be raped like that.

http://www.geeksquad.com/_assets/pdf/GS_Store_Prices2.pdf
http://www.geeksquad.com/_assets/pdf/GS_Phone_Prices.pdf
http://www.geeksquad.com/_assets/pdf/GS_Home_Prices.pdf

HA!

Wow those prices want me to get into the computer repair bussiness now. And they way you can compete with Geek Squad is to charge 50% of what they charge. And your still making a killing.

Yeah, I've always been up to doing that. If they charge $50 to throw in a stick of RAM, I would GLADLY do it for $20! I would be making $20 for 5 minutes of work, not a bad deal.

I tell ya, us computer geeks get paid way too much to do very little... I LOVE IT!

Him said:
Yeah, I've always been up to doing that. If they charge $50 to throw in a stick of RAM, I would GLADLY do it for $20! I would be making $20 for 5 minutes of work, not a bad deal.

I tell ya, us computer geeks get paid way too much to do very little... I LOVE IT!

5 min, your slow.

With my non PC smart friend, I just painted a CD drive, and I told him to put it in my PC, and than I told him, Futureshop (Owned by best buy) charges 40$ for what you just did.

Ok morons, lets try this one more time. Its unbelievably simple I promise.

In your horrible misinformed opinions, geek squad sucks. Congradulations.. you make misinformed opinions here's a cookie. Now lets get down to it with another of my awesome solo roleplays that even you can understand.

--

"Do any of you come in contact with anyone in geek squad on a daily basis?"

--

"No"

--

Must I continue? If you dont know them.. or have a decent amount of time interacting with one of them then you know nothing of which you speak. Shhh.

They overcharge so they musn't know what they're talking about!! I'll remember to dis regard everything you post from now on tool, you sound like my little sister.

WTF is a tool? I am not down with any of this "hip" talk, fo shizzle ma nizzle?????

Anyways I will try to go down there today or tommorow and ask them some questions and try to see how dumb/smart they really are.

also here is an except I pulled from a college website that I want to go to school for film.

"What kind is the right kind? To be compatible with us, there are two important rules: 1.) the drive must be FireWire 400 (also known as IEEE1394, or iLink), 2.) the drive must use a set of chips known as "Oxford 911" or "Oxford 922." If it uses these chips, it can handle digital video. If it doesn't have it, it can't. If you think you're getting a great deal at Radio Shack or Best Buy, check to make sure it has these chips: the box will be marked clearly if it does. If the drive doesn't say Oxford 911 or 922, "but a salesperson insists that it's perfect for movies, put the drive down and walk away. They don't know what they're talking about

as of before this thread, I considered some of you that have posted intelligent people. That has taken a turn for the worse now. Lets take our experiances with ONE agent and apply it to the ENTIRE company... Think about that one dilbert.

People on the sales floor are a completely different entity than the squad members, so I dont see why you made that part of your post bold. Please take your biased waste of keystrokes and opinions from "a website of a college you would like to attend for film" elsewhere. Oh and I've an awesome idea!! Lets take others opinions and make them our own!!

But you fail to realize one thing..............

I never said that I would not belive anything that they say, I would just have to re-verify it thru a 3rd party. I have said this in many posts before this one.

Do you understand English?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom