Geek Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe some stores have good ppl and some just have terribly junk ppl who just have an A+ cert certificate. A couple of years ago, i actually believed what they said. Not anymore...

Roger

Precisely...

Do you guys know any of the agents personally?

"No" (I'll predict your ignorant answers in this awesome solo roleplay)

Oh well then keep your traps shut...

"Ok im stupid, so sorry"

For the main part, every large store (Best buy, staples, office depot and futreshop) have dumb shitty people working for them.

In a chain store, I have had one person know what he is talking about.

Well did you read also what I said???? If I heard anything that they tried to tell me or anybody else, I would verify it thru a 3rd source

ALSO:
It is a serperate company that Best Buy contracts out. Do you honestly think that Best Buy would pay for another company that is shitty if they could just get their own shitty employees? You also need several certifications to be on the Geek Squad.

It seems to me that Geek Squad is owned by the parent company of Best Buy, they are intregrated. I dont think they would have best buy contract out geek squad, AND handle the employment process?!?!?!?
http://careers.bestbuy.com/
(if you can see, the geek squad is on the best buy employment page)

You do not need any A+ certifications to be Geek Squad. They recommend one, but if you dont have one you take a test to at least prove you skills.

Him said:
Perhaps you didnt read what I said up above:

It is a serperate company that Best Buy contracts out. Do you honestly think that Best Buy would pay for another company that is shitty if they could just get their own shitty employees? You also need several certifications to be on the Geek Squad.

I read, and certifactions dont mean **** all, and neither to contracted people.

They overcharge, and they don't know crap about computers, except they know how to recommend you parts that suck or you don't need, they have a gift for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom