driver issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester6565

In Runtime
ive got a problem with my other comp that has a 9800 pro aiw. My drivers are out of date so i downloaded the new ones from ati.com and even tried the omega drivers for the radeon aiw drivers. but i encounter the same problem wth both. every time i open a new screen or start something or even scroll it does something i can only describe as refreshing? it almost loads the screen from top to bottom ever inch i scroll and it is really annoying, Anything to help would be appreciated.

slowly or quite fast?

if its quite fast its normally a sign the drivers arnt installed.

There is a program you can use to remove all traces of unused drivers http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3214.html

Uninstall your current drivers, delete anything to do with ATI or Omega Drivers from Add/Remove Programs, run the driver cleaner. After you have done that make sure your chipset drivers are installed then install the latest drivers from eith ati or omega drivers.

Hope this help

(MAKE sure u delete the omega drivers install files, otherwise they will auto install when u reboot and have no dirvers installed.)!!!!!

hold on i unistalled with that program ati, next i installed the package from ati, but when windows started everything was fuzzy and large and almost unreadable any ideas, is there a certin way to install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom