Help with Microsoft licensing and reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wasnt trying to argue and apologize for hostility. i will drop from the thread. if you would like to ask me anymore questions, you can email me at fateisajester at gmail .com

lol you were just looking for help and at least some people offered their opinions it seems like alot of threads are being screwed up by petty little arguments that are about someones oppinion. thats all it is is an opinion if you dont like it you dont have you it doesnt have to be your oppinion as well i think people need to mellow out and stop worrying about whether they agree with someones oppinion or not.

also thanks to fateisajester for that linux distro i am dl a live cd of it right now and i ordered some cds from them too:) i have always wanted to learn linux so maybe this will be an easy platform to learn on:)

I have never argued once on TF besides when I argue with EricB. People cannot read the tone of your voice by reading text.

cerberus98 how is your progress on the licensing did you check the sites that were given?

Edit: I forgot about Warez

do you know how arguing on the internet is like running the special olympics? even if you win, you're still fuc*ing retarded. lol... just trying to lighten the mood a bit. sry tyler

Yeah I had some luck Im just waiting for a reply to a question that i asked Microsoft. Once again thanks everyone for the help

i wasnt saying it was just you tyler just that there have been lots of arguments on here lately =/

cerberus hopefully you can get it worked out man:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom