oh sexy thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, and i talk on MSN on one monitor and surf the web on the other.
That's what minimize is for....and it keeps me from having to shift my eyes/head

Anyone ever see that movie swordfish? They had a computer system setup with like 6 monitors in a room lol...looked cool...I might do something like that if I was rich but I'd have no real need for it

3 to 4 monitors is great for flight sims that support multimonitor setups. It's also perfect for large scale production teams. Specifically for those who use MAYA.

But, 4 monitors for you and I is pointless, not to mention... a ton of cash...

I use 2 LCD's and I love them. I use my duel screens to see more of the image im working on in Photoshop.

I think 2 screens are plenty and 4 would be a pain in the neck... literally.

I would however, like to have 4 screens if they could be stacked. I would rather have a big screen than a long screen... But thatÂ’s just me.

Four screens in a 2x2 configuration would be nice... just don't use a stand (have the bottom edge level with the desktop).

Integrated may use RAM and CPU cycles, but if you can use it to get four, all I can say is "Way Cool!!!" Besides, it has ATi RADEON XPRESS 200 onboard... not too shabby.

well my neighbor uses 8 monitors, his work involves some top secret stuff, ive been in his office and he has some super computer badass stuff man, i think hes a fed, each screen has a different computer unning on it he has 8 hard drives all running OS of it own so he has a server with the computers in one. he has data on one a regular computer screen and a like satalite telecom response thjing on the other and this photo identifying thing and credit card process program thing hes crazy. but maybe this has nothin to do with the original thread, i got carried away, i wish i could get a pic of it, but i might get shoot and stuff if i do, ill be considered an enemy of the country then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom