Videocard Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4N!4K

Beta member
Hey all

Ive got a question about my videocard fan..
now ive asked this in alot of forums but without any succes

i got a ASUS Extreme N6800 Ultra

now the thing is i want the fan to go faster wich i know it can (before it enters windows it spins really fast and loud, but when you enter windows it slows down)
but ive been unable to get a program,menu or whatever were i can change this speed..
since im overclocking my card i want it to be a bit cooler but i cant seem to find a setting to make it go faster.

i know i can get a new fan set for it but this is something i dont want to do so please no suggestions of new fans lol i just want the fan to go faster :)

Attachments

• en6800_l.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 30
hmm

Well i actually think it can.. cuz like i sayd before.. before it enters windows it spins really fast and when it enters windows it slows down..
and i doubt that it just changes the sound or something lol

Hmm if your any kinda electritian you can make your own cable to plug it into the 12v line of a molex connector. Thats what i would do to get top performance out of my cooling.

theres no way for you to control it is the main point....it should technically automatically adjust speed once you go into gaming assuming it does infact change speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom