6800GT beats X800 XL, I think not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i find that nvidia has better visuals, drivers, and games that are optimized for Nvidia(except HL2). Although the price and speed of the cards, and the price (cant say that enough) its definatly not a stupid decition to go ATI...and then theres SM3 that complicates everything. In the end i chose ATI for the price which was stupid because i think nvidia is dropping there prices very soon

This is coming from somebody who owns a Radeon X850 XT - go nvidia, at least for the 6800 vs X800 generation. I dont know about the next gen, as X900 isnt out yet. I use Omega drives, as the Cat drives utterly suck. In fact, i would actually be quite happy with my card if it werent for SM 3.0. 'nuff said.

BTW, this thread is gonna get a lock

ok to all amd fanboyz who wanna hear the facts. ati lost over 400000$ dollars this quarter do to nvidia and now that they have to delay the r520 till atleast next year ATI may be outta the picture for a while fellas and as for the x800xt forget about it it will never touch anything higher than the 6600gt just forget about it.
that puts a little damper on you fan boyz
KNOW THE FACTS AND DONT BE STUPID
and that Nvidia owns ATI

ok to all amd fanboyz
You just made an idiot out of your self. Make sure before you try to sound cool that you are talking about the same thing your typing. Anyways, keep flame wars down by STOPPING Nvidia vs ATI threads, the same goes for AMD and Intel wars.

Everyone, stop being so god damned retarded, arrogant, ignorant and dumb.

We do not judge a card's peformance by how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom